De Luxe rooms
The De Luxe rooms of the Torre dei Lari period residence alternately overlook the garden of Villa Strozzi Machiavelli, where silence and tranquility are the most pleasant features, or on the most renowned hills of Florence, where you can admire the Forte Belvedere and the church of San Miniato.
The rooms are very spacious with a sitting area, furnished with care, with bedside tables, there are trompe-l’œil curtains, which separate the services, inspired by not infrequent neoclassical decorations in the large stately and aristocratic residences.
The rooms have a surface of more than 25 mq (250 square feet) till 35 mq (more than 350square feet).
De Luxe rooms are positioned at the Main Floor, and at the First Floor, the Nobile Floor of the Villa.
The De Luxe rooms comes with private en-suite bathroom, furnished with shower, sink, bidet and toilet, enlarge mirror and a useful hairdryer. The bathroom is also equipped with precious towels, bathrobe and slipper, soaps and toiletries, and a stool.
We are indeed proud of the excellent quality / price ratio of our De Luxe rooms!
Enjoy your stay in ancient Florence with a budget!
- Two comfortable beds, with possibility to choose between a King Size bed (180×200 cm) and two separate Single Size beds (cm 90×200), and two night tables.
- A third bed is available upon request (free of charge for children under the age of 6).
- Bed-linen blankets and pillows.
- Cabinet, which includes a full-length mirror.
- Luggage support.
- Small sitting area, equipped with armchairs and a table.
- Kettle with tea and coffee selections.
- Laptop safe.
- A satellite Smart Led 32” television.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
- Daily room cleaning and bed-linen change.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.