The Forte di Belvedere Room, junior suite, is called at times the Velario’s Room for the elegant decorations of its ceiling simulating a carefully embroidered tabernacle veil aimed at protecting the room.
The window to the east frames a view over the Forte di Belvedere, common name of Santa Maria in San Giorgio di Belvedere fortress, while on the opposite side a cabinet de toilette is located. By means of silk fabrics and trimmings hold together by a precious crystal ball, the cabinet de toilette replicates a widespread Flemish style. In this Room you can almost perceive the original military function of the Villa’s ancient tower, in an hypothetical dialogue with the much more prestigious Gran-Ducal fortification.
The Suite, situated at the Nobile Floor of the Villa, has a surface of more than 40 mq, with beautiful frescoes decorating its walls and ceiling. It has an independent entrance from the central corridor, and it’s fully equipped with luxurious curtains and furniture: night tables, chest of drawers, together with small tables and armchairs forming a large sitting area.
Furthermore, the Junior Suite is equipped with two chair-beds, so that it can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
The en-suite bathroom, comes fully equipped with shower, sink, bidet and toilet, precious towels, bathrobe and slipper, soaps and toiletries, enlarge mirror and hairdryer.
- Two comfortable beds, with possibility to choose between a King Size bed (180×200 cm) and two separate Single Size beds (cm 90×200), and two night tables.
- Third and fourth beds are available upon request (free of charge for children under the age of 6).
- Bed-linen blankets and pillows.
- Cabinet, which includes a full-length mirror.
- Luggage support.
- Small sitting area, equipped with armchairs and a table.
- Kettle with tea and coffee selections.
- Laptop safe.
- A satellite Smart Led 40” television.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
- Daily room cleaning and bed-linen change.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.