The Garden’s Room is also known as the Fireplace Room for the presence of a highly efficient small white marble fireplace on the north wall. Was the favorite’s bedroom Alfredo grandfather who spent the best moments of his stay in the Villa.
Very spacious with a sitting area, furnished with care, with bedside tables, tables, chairs, it presents a curtain in trompe-l’oeil, which separates the services, inspired by neoclassical decorations not uncommon in large stately and aristocratic homes.
The Suite, situated at the Nobile Floor of the Villa, has a surface of more than 40 m2, with beautiful frescoes decorating its walls and ceiling. It has an independent entrance from the central corridor, and it’s fully equipped with luxurious curtains and furniture: night tables, chest of drawers, together with small tables and armchairs forming a large sitting area.
Furthermore, the Junior Suite is equipped with two chair-beds, so that it can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests (up to two children under the age of 10 are free of charge).
The en-suite bathroom, comes fully equipped with shower, sink, bidet and toilet, precious towels, bathrobe and slipper, soaps and toiletries, enlarge mirror and hairdryer.
- Two comfortable beds, with possibility to choose between a King Size bed (180×200 cm) and two separate Single Size beds (cm 90×200), and two night tables.
- Third and fourth beds are available upon request (free of charge for children under the age of 12).
- Bed-linen blankets and pillows.
- Cabinet, which includes a full-length mirror.
- Luggage support.
- Small sitting area, equipped with armchairs and a table.
- Kettle with tea and coffee selections.
- Laptop safe.
- A satellite Smart Led 40” television.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
- Daily room cleaning and bed-linen change.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.