The Junior Suite rooms of the Torre dei Lari period residence alternately overlook the garden of Villa Strozzi Machiavelli facing west, where silence and tranquility are the most pleasant features, or on the most renowned hills of Florence, where you can admire the Forte Belvedere and the church of San Miniato.
The Junior Suite rooms are very spacious with a sitting area, furnished with care, with bedside tables, tables, armchairs, there are trompe-l’œil curtains, which separate the services, inspired by not infrequent neoclassical decorations in the large stately and aristocratic residences.
Located on the main floor of the Villa, they have an area of 40 square meters with refined original fresco decorations of the early 19th century on the walls and ceiling and have independent access with modern en suite bathrooms complete with sink, toilet and bidet with shower always equipped with fine towels, bathrobe and slippers, soaps, toiletries and “courtesy set”, hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
- Two comfortable beds, with possibility to choose between a King Size bed (180×200 cm) and two separate Single Size beds (cm 90×200), and two night tables.
- Third and fourth beds are available upon request (free of charge for children under the age of 6).
- Bed-linen blankets and pillows.
- Cabinet, which includes a full-length mirror.
- Luggage support.
- Small sitting area, equipped with armchairs and a table.
- Kettle with tea and coffee selections.
- Laptop safe.
- A satellite Smart Led 40” television.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
- Daily room cleaning and bed-linen change.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.