The Marignolle Suite consists of three large spaces : the Hall of joy, the Chamber of the fishpond (still unusable / Habitable shortly) and the toilet ensuite. The main hall, now bedroom spacious and bright bedroom, is open towards the Marignolle and Bellosguardo hill and has views of the fishpond in the garden to the west. Previously used as a reception area, a communal lounge area for guests of the villa, is now back to its former glory as well as the large chandelier belonging to Ciulla family, more than a century ago.
The Suite, situated at the Nobile Floor of the Villa, has a surface of more than 40 m2, with beautiful frescoes decorating its walls and ceiling. It has an independent entrance from the central corridor, and it’s fully equipped with luxurious curtains and furniture: night tables, chest of drawers, together with small tables and chairs forming a large sitting area.
The en suite bathroom, comes fully equipped with shower, sink, bidet and toilet, precious towels, bathrobe and slipper, soaps and toiletries, enlarge mirror and hairdryer.
- Two comfortable beds, with possibility to choose between a King Size bed (180×200 cm) and two separate Single Size beds (cm 90×200), and two night tables.
- Third and fourth beds are available upon request (free of charge for children under the age of 12).
- Bed-linen blankets and pillows.
- Cabinet, which includes a full-length mirror.
- Luggage support.
- Small sitting area, equipped with chairs and a table.
- Kettle with tea and coffee selections.
- Laptop safe.
- A satellite Smart Led 40” television.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
- Daily room cleaning and bed-linen change.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.