The Pian de’Giullari Room, situated at the Nobile Floor of the Villa, is open to an unusual view over the hill seat of the theater in which companies of jesters, mimes, and comedians used to perform – at least from the fourteenth century; had as protagonist Galileo Galilei.
The room is also known as Camera Ionica (Ionic Room) for the refinement of the Ionic pillars which surround the space of a large terrace which opens on the infinite. The trompe-l’œil curtains were inspired by neoclassical decorations, which constitutes common details in aristocratic and noble residences.
The room has a surface of more than 35 mq, and has an independent entrance constituted by a hallway which in turn gives access to the en-suite bathroom, fully equipped with shower, sink, bidet and toilet, precious towels, bathrobe and slipper, soaps and toiletries, enlarge mirror and hairdryer. On the other side of the bed, a comfortable wardrobe useful to put away your clothes, and equipped with a full-length mirror, is disguised by the curtains.
- Two comfortable beds, with possibility to choose between a King Size bed (180×200 cm) and two separate Single Size beds (cm 90×200), and two night tables.
- A third bed is available upon request (free of charge for children under the age of 12).
- Bed-linen blankets and pillows.
- Cabinet, which includes a full-length mirror.
- Luggage support.
- Small sitting area, equipped with armchairs and a table.
- Kettle with tea and coffee selections.
- Laptop safe.
- A satellite Smart Led 32” television.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
- Daily room cleaning and bed-linen change.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.