The Suite Fossi is made of three large spaces: the Empire Room, the Yellow Room and the ensuite toilet. The Suite, located on the ground floor of the Villa, has a total area of over 60 m2 with refined “fresh” decorations on the walls and ceilings.
The Suite Fossi is open to the hill of Marignolle and Bellosguardo and enjoys the view of theswimming pool in the garden to the west.
It has an independent entrance from the central corridor from which you access the Sala Impero: prestigious space that was formerly a private room, then a common living room for the villa guests, now returns to its former splendor as well as the great stove of the Empire period which heated up past the environment, and that together with the contemporary French bed it originates in the name.
The Suite is fully furnished with furniture: bedside tables, wardrobe, coffee table with four armchairs, a built-in wardrobe and an armchair. In addition, this suite has two sofa beds that can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people.
The Yellow Room in the Suite Fossi , is a reserved and exclusive space, welcomes guests in bed or in the bathtub, together with the charm of a psyche and suggestions of exotic lands.
The en suite bathroom is complete with sink, toilet and bidet, and shower, is equipped with towels and bathrobes and fine slippers, soaps, toiletries and “courtesy set”, hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
- Two comfortable beds, with possibility to choose between a King Size bed (180×200 cm) and two separate Single Size beds (cm 90×200), and two night tables.
- Third and fourth beds are available upon request (free of charge for children under the age of 6).
- Bed-linen blankets and pillows.
- Cabinet, which includes a full-length mirror.
- Luggage support.
- Small sitting area, equipped with chairs and a table.
- Kettle with tea and coffee selections.
- Laptop safe.
- A satellite Smart Led 40”/28″ television.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
- Daily room cleaning and bed-linen change.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.