From the Nobile Floor of the Villa, the Verziere‘s Room looks onto the ancient hortus conclusus where the rarities of the herbarium used to grow. For such reason is called the Room of the Verziere (literally “the Savoy cabbage man”). The Room is also known as Lo Studiolo (the “small office”), perhaps for its rather private and secure location, and for its simple “secret” entrance that suggests a far more open acceptance of the heart.
The bedroom’s wardrobe comes from the original furniture of the Villa. The ancient frescoes on the walls and the curtains make this Room unique in style and intriguing charm.
The Room has a surface of more than 26 mq, it has an independent access with a small entrance which is also hallway to the modern en-suite bathroom, fully equipped with bath, sink, bidet and toilet, precious towels, bathrobe and slipper, soaps and toiletries, enlarge mirror and hairdryer. On the other side of the bed a comfortable antique wardrobe, which includes a full-length mirror, allows to comfortably put away your clothes.
- Two comfortable beds, with possibility to choose between a King Size bed (180×200 cm) and two separate Single Size beds (cm 90×200), and two night tables.
- A third bed is available upon request (free of charge for children under the age of 6).
- Bed-linen blankets and pillows.
- Cabinet, which includes a full-length mirror.
- Luggage support.
- Small sitting area, equipped with armchairs and a table.
- Kettle with tea and coffee selections.
- Laptop safe.
- A satellite Smart Led 32” television.
- Air conditioning and heating systems.
- Daily room cleaning and bed-linen change.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.